Need Advice on places to eat/drink and things to do in the city? Hit us up at finerthingslosangeles@gmail.com - we'd love to help out!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Feature: Bottomless Mimosa Guide

BoHo BoHo a pirate's life for me....

I don't know, I thought that subtitle makes sense? And I have been yearning to go to Disneyland lately... did you know Captian EO is back? ANYWAYS, Friday again, time for another bottomless mimosa spot!

To be honest, I really thought I would run out of mimosa picks sometime around... now, but luckily some new places are popping up on the radar.  This week's bottomless pick: BoHo.



BoHo is located in Hollywood next to the Arclight so it is the perfect place to start a lazy Sunday and then head over to catch a movie in the Dome. But don't get too drunk or you will fall asleep - especially if you go see the never-ending Shutter Island - and your $16 movie ticket will be a waste. 

BoHo is a fairly new gastropub, and on Sundays from 11:30a-3p, they have bottomless mimosas, Bloody Marys, screwdrivers and raspberry sunrises (not sure what this is but sounds delicious) all for $14 with the purchase of an entree.

The brunch menu is pretty standard: I would go for the huevos rancheros. Plus they also have their pizzas available during brunch-time (Kalbi pizza with korean bbq ribs? Not sure if I can stomach that on a Sunday morning but sounds tasty).

BoHo. 6372 W Sunset Blvd. (323) 465-8500. http://www.bohorestaurant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment