Need Advice on places to eat/drink and things to do in the city? Hit us up at finerthingslosangeles@gmail.com - we'd love to help out!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Feature: Bottomless Mimosa Guide

This week's mimosa pick is a shout out to all those on the Westside - who we frequently tend to neglect since we both live in West Hollywood and the thought of driving west of Doheny makes us nervous.

But we just might have to head out there for this brunch this weekend because it features the cheapest bottomless mimosas yet!  The spot? - Overland Cafe.



Overland Cafe has bottomless champagne for $4.99 (not a typo...literally 4.99), with the purchase of any breakfast entree.  Their brunch menu features breakfast food with a twist - shrimp/scallion/guac omelet, krabbycakes benedict - and sounds delicious.  With my huge sweet tooth, I think I'll go for the chocolate chip pancakes, yum!

Brunch at the Overland Cafe is every Saturday and Sunday from 8am-2pm.  From the reviews on Yelp seems like the wait is usually around 40 min and the place does get crowded so I would suggest showing up early to get your name in.  But in my book, a 40 min wait is definitely worth it for $5 mimosas.

Since we are celebrating a bday out west Saturday night (Happy Bday Drew!), I can't think of a better way to keep the party going on Sunday (hint hint to our friends). See you there!

Overland Cafe. 3601 Overland Ave. (310) 559.9999.

1 comment:

  1. I live near this place and have yet to go, I'll add it to my to visit list though, thanks!

    ReplyDelete