Need Advice on places to eat/drink and things to do in the city? Hit us up at finerthingslosangeles@gmail.com - we'd love to help out!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hump Day Special!

Please Sir, Can I Have Some More?...

I know we are in the middle of the storm of the century (or so the news stations tell me, even though I only felt some drizzle this morning and it's not raining now....but I'm sure I will eat my words later), but if you feel like leaving the house tonight, head to Campanile on La Brea for their Wednesday night prix fixe "Soup Kitchen" (hence the Oliver Twist subtitle) dinner menu.


You can get a 3 course meal for $22, with soup and entree and dessert! A pretty good deal since Campanile is usually on the pricier side.  They also have specialty cocktails with the menu for $7 each.

Also, Campanile is participating in DineLA week which starts next week! So make your reservations now!


Campanile. 624 S La Brea. (323) 938 1447. http://www.campanilerestaurant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment